Saturday, December 19, 2009

Rodarte for Target - Released EARLY!


I'm not typically one to gush over Target's designer collaborations, however, the Rodarte collection is an exception. And, much to my surprise, they have released the collection in stores a day EARLY! These pieces are sure to sell out, so scoot over to Target quickly to see the pieces.

I had a chance to swing by and I LOVE the collection. Everything from the detailing, closures, and even the tag are high quality. My favorite pieces are three dresses in black, gold and light blue that combine elements of silk camisole's with floaty tulle. To preview more of the collection, visit the blog of fellow blogger Louisa at Large who posted a look-book early on this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried on the gold dress on the left at Target...thought it was so cute in the store, but it was full of static! My friend had the same opinion. Any suggestions???

The Style Maison said...

Hi there! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I'm sorry for just now answering, I thought my blog was set up to email when I received comments, but it looks like it is not!

I tried the dresses on and found they were static as well!! :( I brought them home and tried static guard as well as hairspray (static trick!). . .no luck!

Thank you for your support!!